Friday, 24 February 2012

Lovely, Lovely Fabric & Opening Etsy Shop

Happy Friday!

Now I am not trying to make anyone jealous but here is the lovely, lovely fabric I got in the post today:
I have lots of plans (my notebook is being filled with a new list of things to make).
Some Easter decorations in there too.
It came from downshadowlane.etsy.com where the prices are reasonable and you can fit a whole lot of cotton fabric into one parcel!


Have made myself a promise not to buy any more fabric for awhile, must use up existing stock first or will end up bankrupt.

I am so pleased to say that I finally started work on my new etsy shop to run along with my existing dolly one. Its MariaHomeDecorations on etsy, wish me luck!

Have a wonderful weekend and hope the sun is shining!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment