Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Aprons and Brooches

Hello there,

Sorry have been a bit neglectful of my blog as its the school holidays so I don't get too much time
too myself. I am sure I am not the only one!
I have made some children's aprons which I had great fun making as there is such lovely fabric out
there for children.


I am in the process of putting together little brooches which are to go on the aprons at the top, to make the aprons prettier!
I cut out lots of shapes using fabric and felt. I used cookie cutters and with tracing paper patterns to make the shapes. Now the matching and sewing begins...

Hopefully I will get these finished this week, but I am not counting on it as there is a trip to the zoo in my future!

All the best,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. oo I love the zoo, haven't been in aggggggeeees. Love the little brooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are finally finished and added to the children's aprons. Now I need to take some good photos.

    ReplyDelete