Tuesday, 8 May 2012

New cushions, fabric pictures and Ducketts Grove Fair

Hello,

I've finished a few new cushions and pictures over the weekend. I also made my first peg bag, a request from family. Here are the new style cushions, they are made from 4 inch strips of fabric sown together a long strip of fabric which is then turned into a cushion. They take a bit of time to make but I think they are worth it!


I visited the country fair at Ducketts Grove Carlow on Sunday which was truly a great family day out. There was food, crafts, face painting, lots of animals and horse and cart rides.
I have to admit I was thinking how I would love a stall of my own!

Ducketts Grove, Carlow.

They have new craft rooms on site now and a tea room so we will definetly be making a return visit soon.

All the best,
Maria

3 comments: