Thursday, 22 November 2012

Lollipops and Daydreams

Hello,

Sorry its been so long again! This time the lead/wire (not sure the technical name) on my laptop decided not to work. Me and cameras/sewing machines/computers don't seem to survive so long together for some reason. I don't even blink an eye at this stage.
I've been working on some dolly goodies for selling at the Christmas fairs, here is Sindy and some Christmas cushions. The outfit is an old one by a company called Faerie Glen who made lots of dolls clothes and dolls around the 1960s.


Some of the Christmas fabrics are perfect for mini size items, a bit of fun!
I'm changing the name of my work from Maria Home Decorations to Lollipops and Daydreams. Slowly updating everything with it and hopefully I'll have a new logo soon. The plan is to have a new website that will be a shop and also have my blog on it. I am earmarking January for all this computer work! I hope you like my new name!!

Small boy turned four last week, which meant for a very exciting week for him. He has been patiently waiting for the big day for about three months now. A ride-on tractor was promised so who could blame him? The cake was made to his exacting specifications, combine and tractor themed of course.

I made the cake and hubby did the decorating, buttercream and very tasty, yum yum. Small boy was delighted so it was worth the effort.

Have a great day!
Maria

3 comments:

  1. What a great cake!-ideal for a boy:)
    It looks like you have a lot of work to do...a new website,a new "company" name.I wish you all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was tasty too!!
    Yes I have a to do list but hopefully it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete