Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Pictures from the Fair and Christmas Decorations

Hello,

Had a busy weekend at the Taste of Carlow Christmas fair in Carlow Town. The first day my little dolls items were my best seller and the next day I nearly sold out of Christmas bunting which was wonderful. The sun was beaming down on Saturday which added to the great atmosphere. The rain came down in buckets on Sunday but it is Ireland and at least it didn't snow!!
This is from Saturday, the sunny day. I loved the little huts! I had my new name on a bunting at the front as you can see, it took me awhile to source the lollipop fabric.
There was plenty of craft stands and food stands too. I had to stop myself from buying too much! I think thats always a temptation at fairs when you see all the other gorgeous things to buy.
The rain came down in buckets on Sunday but I had my lovely cousin to help me set up and keep me company! Thanks missis!! I switched tables then to stop items getting wet.
Getting ready for the next fair this Sunday, Duckett's Grove. Making some new Christmas stocking bunting at the moment but otherwise taking it easy on the craft front as the Christmas decorations need to be put up and time seems to running out quickly.
I usually have a three trees on the go, maybe a little excessive but I can't help it. I am one of those people that just adores decorations!! One has a silver and white theme, the next is red and gold usually but am switching this to handmade decorations this year. Am hoping to pick up some great ones at the fair next weekend to add to my own handmade ones.
Next tree has no theme, its a mix of decorations that hold memories and all sorts of colours and shapes and it has to be my favourite.
Right better go get the fake snow unrolled (Hospital roll of cotton wool!!
All the best,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Your stand (withe the new name):) looks amazing!
    Full of colours, shapes ect...!
    Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! I am still working on presentation though, getting better each time I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looks lovely! I love your stocking bunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maria, I love your blog, is very beautiful, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete