Saturday, 19 January 2013

Lots of little crafty jobs

Hello,

Was a little worried the ground would be covered in snow this morning but phew we have been spared. Our first Christmas in the house we were snowed in for a week twice in a month so I will not mind if we escape snow this year!
Been working away on lots of mini jobs, finally finding time to frame some pictures and photos.
I love this picture from "Forgotten Pages" on Etsy, a Wicklow based seller who produces the most gorgeous prints on pages from old books. I love this one, I'm debating over hanging it in my craft room or bedroom. The frame is a charity shop find.
Next job was a cushion that for some reason I never got around to finishing, it was waiting patiently on the side of my sewing table, its another keeper!


Some new fabric arrived in the post this week and I am looking forward to using this fab Michael Miller Print to cover a couple of noticeboards for the kitchen. I need to get some ribbon today and then its full steam ahead.




Have a wonderful weekend!
Maria

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I have been addicted to arts and crafts before when I moved into these apartments phoenix az. I wanted a more personalized home.

    ReplyDelete