Sunday, 20 January 2013

New Logo for Lollipops and Daydreams

Hello,
 
I am so excited to share a picture of my new logo, what do you think? I am delighted with it!
 
 
 
 
 
It was designed with Mary O'Gorman, a very talented graphic designer, www.facebook.com/mogormandesign who is opening a shop shortly on etsy so more can avail of her skills. Next job now is to work on my website, which is in progress too. I am working on packaging also, lots of fun. I didn't have any branding or standard packaging up until now so its all new to me. I feel like a kid in a candy store!!
Have a great evening,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. If the Shop is as bright and lovely as the logo, you're on to a winner! Welcome to both blogging and Etsy - I've just found you on Blogging Buddies: will be following you, and invite you to return the favour!

    Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and Whimsical logo. I am sure it will stand out and be noticed.

    frannie
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frannie, Welcome to my blog and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful logo Maria, very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete