Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Website Finished! Baking Parties and Living in the Country

Hello,

What a lovely day we had today, lots of sun and I even got to smell freshly cut grass (not mine unfortunetly). I finally got my tv stations back last week after eleven days of station free existence.  Ah dear, everything was getting back to normal and then the electricity went. Hmmm. At the kids bedtime too, it was met with cries of "Its the end of the world, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh". I am now banning little people from watching "educational"  science programmes with himself. Anyway two hours later electricity was restored but I missed the first new episode of Dallas. If you are new to my blog, I should mention that I do love a bit of Dallas (I am sure it influences my cowboy print fabric choices!). And then the next day it went again, right on time for breakfast. All is restored for now, touch wood.



I finally got my new website www.lollipopsdaydreams.com up and running today, am very happy with it and it feels like a real achievement. I have created a section for Baking Party goodies, which brings together aprons, bunting, party bags and other bits to inspire a baking party for children.

I've spent a good few hours working on the website so I am looking forward to just sewing again, big long list of projects to finish and to start!
 
All the best,
Maria

5 comments:

  1. Dear Maria, I immediately paid a visit to your brand new website and...it's marvelous!!! It was love at first sight, really! Great work, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! That is so kind of you, much appreciate it, xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria! your website is awesome!:)great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really impressed with your website, so professional-looking. And those Sindy sleeping bags - I wish my son was more into Sindies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments, really appreciate it! I had to give my little guy some boy dolls to make up for all the Sindys!

    ReplyDelete