Friday, 1 March 2013

Happy March! Vintage Fabric Bunting, Mummy Pages

Hello,

Happy March! Another sunny day here, the clothes line is having a great week!
The dolls blanket is finished, just making the pillow and sheet for it at the moment and then I'll post up some pics. "Rosie" the doll is getting a little impatient I've been informed, by my daughter. Honestly, I'll finish today! I tend to have a few creations on the go at any one time.

I've been cutting up lots of flags for some vintage fabric bunting. I've often make vintage "style" bunting and it occured to me that I should be making the real deal! Its really popular for weddings now so I might make a couple of extra long ones with that in mind.
Here's a sneak peak of the work in progress. I'm waiting on some fab 1960s print to arrive in the post so I can put it all together.


Next up was some boys mini bunting, I borrowed small boys room for a few pictures.

I was so delighted this week to have Lollipops and Daydreams listed on www.mummypages.ie ,
it really made my week! Its a fab fab website/resource so its an honour to find myself on it! I am still waiting to celebrate properly with a glass of wine, hopefully soon!

Have a great weekend,
Maria

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great busy week. I like the vintage bunting idea a lot and I wish you success with mummypages.ie! xs

    ReplyDelete