Saturday, 16 March 2013

Post Number 99 ! Here comes the sun

Hello,

I've been blogging away for over a year now and this is post number 99! I can confess I hadn't even know what a blog was until I saw the movie about Julia Childs the cook, whereby the main character sets herself up with a blog and a challenge to try a new recipe from Julia Child's cookbook every day. At the same time I was rediscovering my love of crafting and "make and do". And so I looked up a few craft blogs and was hooked! I love reading blogs and seeing peoples pictures, to me its like reading a magazine (without the celebrity gossip) of all your favourite things. I love sitting down with a cup of coffee to read all my favourites! I also find it very inspiring seeing all the amazing things people make and it keeps me wanting to create more and keep coming up with new ideas. That's my little ode to blogging done!!
And also a massive thank you to those who read my blog and who I hope enjoy it! Roll on the next 99 posts!



This picture was from one of my first few blog posts, you take pages from an old children's book, one of the hardpages ones, pop a ribbon on the side and tada art for a child's room!

Here's a picture I took in Altamount Gardens, Carlow. I'd love if my own garden to be so impressive! Have a great St. Patrick's Day wherever you are!
All the best,
Maria

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog:)

    Happy St.Patrick's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I think it's great achievement. Roll on the next 99 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on #99...blog writing is very challenging as I've learned!

    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies and a new follower of yours!

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete