Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Dublin Zoo and the British Sewing Bee

Evening,
It is actually warm in here today, I'm a little in shock about it! Especially considering the walk we went on on Sunday and it took about three hours to warm up after. If this is finally Spring I'll be very happy. Did a garden inspection and found lots of new growth, at last! Small boy helped water all the pots. I planted bluebell seeds two years ago and they look like they are going to flower this year. Its a long waiting game for seeds to turn to bulbs to turn to flowers. I think I read before Daffodils take seven years? I'll have to get my propogating book out this weekend.

We visited Dublin Zoo last week, always a great trip. We got up very close to the Giraffes which was was amazing.
How cute is this little guy?
 
Not a fan of the reptile house, this pair weren't too friendly looking!
 
The British Sewing Bee is on tonight, looking forward to it. I have to say its really encouraging me to try to make some clothing! I've ordered some new fabric to make a skirt for small girl, I'm determined to make some of her clothes this year. The contestants are amazing and its great to see a sewing show on tv!
Have a great evening,
Maria
 

1 comment:

  1. I was in Dublin Zoo one week ago!:) This is a beautiful place- me and my family loved this place:)

    ReplyDelete