Sunday, 29 September 2013

The big one!

Hello,

Baby reached the big one this week. Of course this makes him officially not a baby but he's always gonna be my baby!
Baby a year ago!
All grown up, well sort of ! He's getting a big boy room makeover this week, Annie Sloan paint at the ready.

On the work side of things I've been starting to get things made for Christmas and listing a few on my etsy shop. Christmas stockings at the ready! My studio/craft room is fast turning into a little Santa's grotto.

Have a great day,
Maria

11 comments:

  1. Awwww, he's soo cute! I can never get over how fast babies grow in their first year!

    Like your little Christmas stockings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what a cutie. The stocking bunting is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Sigh. I remember those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little boy! Wishing him a happy first birthday. Love that stocking garland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Maria..boy and Christmas bunting..lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your sweet boy!!! My little Norah is turning a year and I can not wrap my head around it!!! How fun that you have a little Santa studio and how cute is that bunting!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday little one, and congratulations to you for surviving the first year! Such a blessing of ups and downs, love and exhaustion, happy times and funny memories...Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...He's so beautiful! No wonder he inspires your great work! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, thank you for all the lovely wishes! He was very pleased with his cake and some chocolate, the good life... Thanks again xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this smile, lovely time, little ones are so funny at this age! Great bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fast year this has been! Congratulations to the Birthday Boy. Don't blink - he'll be graduating from college before you know it.

    ReplyDelete