Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Its been too long! Carlow Made and Dresses

Hello,

Its been far too long since I had a chance to blog, shamefully long! I have a nice long list of excuses but I'll save them for another time... I can't believe it is mid December already, the last couple of months have literally flown in. Won't be long till the big day!


I have been busy making lots and lots of little dresses for girls which has been so much fun!

 I've also been involved in setting up a pop-up shop in Carlow town called "Carlow Made" (www.facebook.com/CarlowMade) with Liga of Valg Studio (www.facebook.com/ValgStudio) and eleven other very talented people in Carlow. The shop is filled with work from thirteen Co. Carlow Ireland artists and craftspeople and everything is for sale has been made in Carlow.
 Here is a little picture of the interior, some of my work on the right and on the left is some beautiful scarves and homewares by Catherine Sothern Designs and at the back you can see some wonderful knitted toys by Woolly Pig Designs.
 Below is some of Siobhan Jordan's incredible artwork and some beautiful crochet pieces by Ornat of Pure Hooked Crochet.
I'll show you lots more my next post (honestly a few days this time).
Hope all is well with you!
Have a great evening,
Maria

3 comments:

  1. Your dresses are beautiful friend!!! I want one for my Norah bean!!! And look at that beautiful shop!!! You are so talented!!! So glad you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you!! You are very sweet. I have been reading your lovely blog its just my own one I've been neglecting. Glad to be back, I miss blogging!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous , the first one catch my eyes and my heart...
    You have been very busy ... I can imagine the girl and her doll dressed the same together ! LOL

    ReplyDelete