Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year, Hello 2014

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Oh my gosh where did 2013 go? Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and wishing you all a wonderful New Year! Hope it is filled with all sorts of fun, happiness and good times!

I have just about recovered from a very busy December between fairs and the Carlow Made pop-up shop and of course all the decoration and shopping and not to mention my three little elves! Who had a great Christmas and Santa was very good to them. I am still in complete appreciation and wonder of all the support Lollipops & Daydreams received last year and so delighted with the reception my dresses have received. Still smiling...

Have a list of New Year's resolutions all written up and ready to be tackled. Actually I have two lists, one for business and one for home. I tend to go a little cleaning mad every January which usually results in me emptying the contents of loads of rooms into hallways and then trying to figure out how to get everything back in again. We had a playroom at once stage which was taken away as the kids decided they didn't need it, mainly due to the fact that it meant another room for them to clean. So a serious meeting was held and it has been agreed to reinstate the room, I might be able to reclaim the living room! Which in turn is need of a serious makeover. Have my heart set on a mid-century and 1970s inspired room.
 http://www.pinterest.com/lollipopsday/living-room-inspiration/ . Once the playroom is done there's gonna be no stopping me!
Here's to a great New Year!
All the best,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Hope it brings you only good things and a gorgeous retro living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy New Year to you and your family lady! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations in 2014! And that living room is amazing! All the best!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete