Saturday, 22 March 2014

Sneak Peek at new dresses and Etsy Ireland

Hello,

Hailstones and sunshine, what a funny day in Ireland! Another month flying in. Still busy working away on turning my fabric designs into a collection. I was working on co-ordinating hairbands and headscarfs today to compliment dresses. I even made one for myself which is a little unusual as I tend to only make for children or for the home (that is despite all those wonderful patterns waiting to be cut on my shelf). Here is a little sneak peak of what I've been up to!


Last month I was lucky enough to be invited to submit for a pop-up shop in Rua Red, Tallaght, Dublin. This is a picture of the window, you can spot some of Lollipops & Daydreams makes in amongst all the fab goodies. I am a huge fan of  Moobles and Toobles (www.mooblesandtoobles.com) and their wonderful new organic baby range of babywear. Our shop is over now but they have a new one full of many more Irish makes, well worth a visit if you are in the area.


Lollipops & Daydreams featured on the Etsy Ireland team blog, you can find the full article here.
http://etsyireland.blogspot.ie/2014/03/designer-profiles-toy-making-and-baby.html
There was three profiles featured and I loved finding out what inspires others and how they work.

Hope you are having a great weekend,
Maria


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful shop! I will add it to my list when I come for a visit with my sisters and mom! And that dress is adorable friend! Lovely weekend to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete