Saturday, 19 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Hello,

Another lovely sunny day in Carlow, getting used to this! School holidays are in full swing. We've been for plenty of walks, and done lots of Easter decorating. Paper chains, easter bunting, egg decorating, they are just waiting for the main event (actually eating chocolate!!)

                                             Picture from Pinterest

I have a blue theme going on this week. Along the stairs I have a collection of photo frames and I was taking them all down to clean. Then I decided to paint a few in blues and greens, really pleased with the result, a mini makeover.


I actually made a lot of cushions for the house this week, lots of Sanderson and Cath Kidston florals for the sitting room. I love changing cushions, its another  mini makeover! On the work front I finished lots of summer dresses this week,
Now that the sun is out, it doesn't seem strange to be making summer dresses! Big sale on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/lollipopsdaydreams


Have a wonderful Easter and don't eat too much chocolate!
All the best,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Love make-overs! I think Easter is the perfect time for renewing a bit!

    ReplyDelete