Saturday, 19 July 2014

I love France!

I love France! I am still good and relaxed from my holidays, which given as it was my first proper one in 9 years (I kid you not), its no wonder I enjoyed it. We were in beautiful Brittany in France.
Here's a picture of the beautiful beach, a short walk from where we stayed. So ahhhhhh!


Here's a pic of me and the happy campers at the historic Carnac stones.

I always say no-one does chic quite like the French. Even the overgrown steps were chic!!!
We visited the picturesque city of Quimper on a day trip. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!




 I love this building above, the modern and the old together.

More photos to follow, hope you enjoyed my little snapshot of France
All the best,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear you had a wonderful time in France. It was great to see your photos, the beach looks so blissful and lots of wonderful architecture. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love France as well Maria...and I like to see your pictures..reminds me when I went there , I used to go every year (South Fr)
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my new plan, to go every year! (Well a girl's gotta dream!)

      Delete
  3. you're right..they do do chic like nowhere else...and those flowery steps do look pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could sprinkle some chic on the weeds in my garden!!

      Delete