Friday, 27 March 2015

Back on the blog

Hello,

Its been an amazing, lucky and busy month here in Lollipops & Daydreams land! I've been busy sewing, creating, was featured in a few magazines, wrote an article for a magazine and made it on to the TV! Actually I think I might need a holiday..


The wonderful Ann-Marie Collins from AMC Photography ( www.amcphotography.ie ) took some beautiful photos for me for Spring/Summer 2015. I have too many favourites from the shoot! 




I was filmed in my home studio for Nationwide on RTE at the beginning of February and it aired on the 20th February. The response was and still is overwhelming! Its all still a bit surreal and I will be eternally grateful to them, it is has given by little business such a boost. 


If you have been a reader of my blog in the past you'll know how much I love children's interiors and illustrations. This month I had my first article published in the wonderful Mums & Tots Magazine. I am planning to frame it! So thankful to the magazine for the opportunity.


I am looking forward to catching up on all my blog list now this weekend!
Hope you have a great one.
All the best, 
Maria

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm glad good things are happening for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie! Appreciate that, x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on all that publicity. Great to hear! Hope you can cope - that's always the danger when one is creating as well as managing a small business! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isobel. Yes I know what you mean! I did have to stop and take a breath but all good, I can't complain and hoping to have help with sewing soon. All the best, Maria

      Delete
  3. My most enthusiast congratulations! Your work really deserves attention, and...such a boost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Appreciate that very much x

    ReplyDelete