Tuesday, 14 July 2015

New Look Website, Photos with Amc Photography Co. Cork

Hello,

Summer at last, not that you would think it will all the rain here in Co. Carlow, Ireland. We live in hope of some sunshine around the corner! While my eldest are in summer camp I am taking advantage of the relative quiet to update my website with some new photos. Back at the beginning of May, we made a visit to the very talented Ann-Marie Collins from www.amcphotography.ie , down in Co. Cork. In addition to the incredible welcome we got from her and her family, she took some amazing photos of Lollipops and Daydreams clothes for Autumn/Winter 2015.


My boys!
 All the girls.

 My daughter wearing a sweetheart dress in Raspberry.


I was blessed to write a second article for Mums & Tots Magazine, my tips for Decorating a Nursery.
Its in the shops at the moment!

Hope you are having a great summer!
All the best,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, they are all born to model! I'm going to buy the magazine, I want to read the article :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Well I hope you enjoy it xx Maria

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being able to write for a prestige magazine. This could serve as a reference for your skills. Anyway, the photos you’ve shared a lovely, and it’s great that you’ve included them in your site. I’m sure a lot of people would appreciate it. Thanks for sharing!


    Joshua Price @ Branding First Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the time and attention that you have given for this update. Your site is certainly better off with a touch of your love and care for your kids. It keeps things personal, therefore accessible and appealing to online folks as well. It helps a lot that you were able to do that.

    Pete Summers @ Elite Market Links

    ReplyDelete