Saturday, 26 September 2015

Storing Childhood Keepsakes




I was honoured to write an article in this months Mums & Tots Magazine. With adorable teddies photos by AMC Photography (Website Link)


The article is suggestions for storing and displaying your children's childhood keepsakes, and maybe even your own! Not many of my own childhood toys were kept except for the teddies most of which came with me when I left home and saw me through college, working and are now cuddled by my own children.



How much to actually keep of my own children is something I struggle with and was very touched to read an article by the Minimalists. Click on Link . While I wouldn't be able to give away everything sentimental I have reduced it down to a respectable about and am finding ways to display and store the most precious keepsakes.

Thank you for reading
Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment