Monday, 1 February 2016

Getting ready for Spring

Hello,

So glad to welcome in Spring today, it is very stormy and windy here in Co. Carlow but the snowdrops and daffodils are open so its moving away from winter!
I am working and keeping my new makes under wraps until they are photographed this month. Its going to be the first official collection of Lollipops & Daydreams so I am very excited about it all.

Here's a little look


My leaf dress is my current favourite and I designed the fabric using a leaf my daughter found in Altamount Gardens, Co. Carlow. It took very special care to get it the vibrant shade of pink I had in mind.

In the meantime, I couldn't resist buying this amazing print from Michael Miller's new collection to make Easter dresses. I don't think you could find a more perfect fabric for Easter Egg Hunting! www.lollipopsdaydreams.com



Happy Spring
xx
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment