Friday, 4 November 2016

Cakes - when did they become such works or art?

I'm not a baker, I'm a sewer.  I watch the Great British Bake Off and Cake Boss and think that somehow qualifies me to make cakes.
But I can't. I've mastered the ability to make a delicious maltesor cake (thank you Nigella) and a victoria sponge that is brilliant for kids birthdays (thank you bbc.co.uk)
But I do like to dream and imagine that someday I might just make one of these masterpieces.



It doesn't need words really!



Berry heaven



I really need to try a drip cake.
Oh sweet heavens
Heavenly! 
From the Movie "Up". The detail on this is amazing, it captures the colours and details of the movie so perfectly. A work of art! 







































Autumn in a cake! The leaves, the fox, the bark, everything.


Macaroons and a drip cake. I don't think I need to say any more.

You'll find links to these and more masterpieces on my pinterest cake page https://www.pinterest.com/lollipopsday/cakes/

Sorry if this has made you hungry!!

Enjoy
Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment