Sunday, 21 May 2017

Unicorn and Rainbow Parties

Hello,

I have had a number of unicorn dresses in my collections for the last couple of years. And they are popular! There are so many amazing unicorn parties ideas online that I have to share a few of my favourite.

 SS17 Pegasus dress


Magical dress in white and pink
All images to follow are from pinterest.


The cake is amazing! But way beyond my baking skillset. Both the confetti and paper tassels are within most budgets!


Very pretty ideas above, lots of pastel goodness.


The cutest little goody bags, and the table cover even has a unicorn print. 


Paper straws add a lovely touch to these drinks


Spray painted mason jars and pastel confetti with some beautiful flowers make a lovely centrepiece



Speaks for itself!

More stunning makes. The drip cake with wings, cake of dreams!
I hope you enjoyed these ideas and you'll find more here ideas/https://www.pinterest.com/lollipopsday/girls-party-ideas/

Happy creating!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment